Principal Artist Liz Mortlock, trained in the UK some 10 years ago at Charles Fox Theatrical Make-up, and has continued to build on her skill base, by working with and learning from some of the world’s best face and body artists. Liz has been a member of the International Face Painting Association, and currently holds the interim position of Chair of the Canadian Association of Face and Body Artists(CAFABA) www.cafaba.ca
- Member of the founding board of the Canadian Association of Face and Body Artists. www.cafaba.ca
- Communications and Western Region Membership Sectretary CAFABA,
- Interim Chair – Canadian Assocation of Face and Body Artists
- Orangizing Committee 2009 Bodyssey (Toronto) convention for face and body artists in Canada and instructor.
- Organizer Bodyssey 2010 (Calgary) convention for Face and Body Artists www.bodyssey.ca
- Principal Face Painting Instructor – Fun Camp Canada (formerly Clown Fun) – Western Canandian Clown Conference 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011