The Clown – 2013 – 2014 – President World Clown Association
Dee Dee the Clown has been performing and delighting children of all ages for over 15 years.
She is the co-owner of Laughter Without Borders Ltd established 2005.
Below is listed just some of her accomplishments:
– Canadian Director of the World Clown Association since 2007.
– Dee Dee may provide stage shows for fairs or larger events. Face Painting, Balloon Sculpting, Glitter Tattoos & Nail Art.
– Dee Dee has trained at the World’s Largest Clown School from 2004-2009 by Ringling Brothers and other professionals from around the World.
– Dee Dee was a Guest Performer for The Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus in Anaheim California.
– She attended First International Clown Festival in Mumbai India, November 2010
Dee Dee has won a number of awards and scholarships
- World Clown Association Comedy White Face, Denver CO 2009
- Clowns of America International Scholarship 2009
- Mark Anthony Scholarship 2004,2008
- Bo Dino Scholarship 2007
- North Dakota State Fair 2000 & 2001,Best Overall Clown (Paradability, Balloon Sculpting, Skit Competitions)
Dee Dee is a member of:
- The World Clown Association
- Clowns of America International
- Clowns Canada
- Face and Body Painting Association
- SMILE (Safety Messages In Life Education)
- Just 4 LAFS (Life and Fire Safety)
- Arizona Fire and Burn Education Association
- Bump-A-Nose Clown Alley of Winnipeg, August 2010